A Who's Hue? egy remek társasjáték, 3 - 12 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 15 - 30 perc. A társast, 8 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a minta felismerés mechanizmusra.
Who’s Hue? Is a party game for 3 or more player who guess colorful characters created from colored cards and clever clues. Once all of the players have created a character, the...
Who’s Hue? Is a party game for 3 or more player who guess colorful characters created from colored cards and clever clues. Once all of the players have created a character, the player with the most points wins! It's who you know that matters!
It's a creative party game that doesn’t rely on drawing or sculpting skills.
Each player takes turns as the Creator. The Creator uses three color cards to create the character on the character card. The players take turns guessing the character’s identity. As clues are added, points decrease. The creator and the player who guesses the character correctly earns points. Play continues until all players have been the creator. The player with the most points, wins!
Sequence of Play:
1. The player with the most colorful shirt or dress is the first Character Creator.
2. The Character Creator draws a card from the character card deck and reads the identity of the character to themselves – shown in red at the bottom of the card.
3. Keeping the character card secret from the other players, the Creator uses three color cards to create an image of the character. The cards may be positioned anyway the Creator feels will help the other players guess correctly. For example, the position of the cards might represent "head, body, feet" of the character. Color cards have the names of the colors on one side to help with color-blind players.
4. The Creator gives the players their first clue – the bold subject heading on the character card. Players take turns guessing the characters identity. If a player guesses correctly, the player and the Creator earns four points. If the player doesn’t know the character’s identity, they can pass. The Creator is not allowed to provide a clue further than the one on the card.
5. If the players fail to guess the character’s identity, the Creator reads the next clue on the card. All of the players have a chance to guess again. If the player guesses correctly, the player and the Creator earns three points.
6. Play continues in this fashion with the second to last clue earning two points and the last clue earning one point. If the players all fail to guess, then the Creator earns zero points and the next clockwise player becomes the Creator. (follow rules 1-6 again)
7. Once all players have had a turn as the Creator, the scores are totaled up. The player with the highest score wins. In case of a tie, one more round can be played to determine the winner.
Winning Condition: The player with the most points wins!