A The Corsican: Wargaming the Napoleonic Wars egy remek társasjáték, 2 - 6 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő hosszú, akár 3 - 6 óra is lehet. A társast, 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a szimuláció, a kockadobás és a measurement movement mechanizmusokra.
MAIN FEATURES 1) Rules developed for different scales, from 28mm to 6mm, at the Regiment level. 2) An original mechanism - using Action Dice - that randomizes the actions that...
1) Rules developed for different scales, from 28mm to 6mm, at the Regiment level.
2) An original mechanism - using Action Dice - that randomizes the actions that each troop will be able to perform in the turn and gives the commander in chief (the player) the responsibility of distributing these orders with or without privileging certain Troops.
3) An original mechanism - called Action Cards - that, by means of a deck of printable cards, randomizes random events in each turn, granting bonuses and penalties to the armies involved in the combat.
4) An original combat system, which uses randomised dice rolls to determine the outcome, while maintaining a high level of reality in the confrontations between Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery.
5) Lists with the main Generals, with quality grades for each of them (for use in-game).
WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY?
Dice - The system uses 6-sided dice (d6)
Measuring tape - Measuring tape is used to determine movement distances, weapon range, etc in centimetres.
Miniatures - Miniatures represent your army. We suggest using miniatures on scales from 6 to 28mm.
Action Cards - We provide a deck of Action Cards that you will need to copy and print.
Scenarios - These are designed to match the real terrain on the battlefields. You can use your own ideas to build scenarios.
Opponents - Invite friends to a fight over the dinner table. You will become generals for a few hours.
—description from the publisher's website