A The Combat with the Giant: New Invented and Entertaining Game egy kiváló társasjáték, 4 - 16 játékos részére.
This is NOT a race game, but played with an ordinary pack of playing cards, from which the tens have been removed. But a gameboard, with a giant, is also present. 'Preliminaries'...
This is NOT a race game, but played with an ordinary pack of playing cards, from which the tens have been removed. But a gameboard, with a giant, is also present.
gentleman shall have a Court Card or an Ace representing a woman.
The buyer presents three cards, from which the seller draws one and
receives one counter for each point from the buyer (Court Cards =
- If no player has a Court Card, or Ace, to sell, the player must ask
the dealer. The dealer turns up a card until the buyer gets a Court
Card or an Ace. For every card turned up, the buyer pays the dealer
one counter. But if the buyer is the dealer, he pays no fine.
lowest cards (prisoners) surrender their Court Cards or Aces.
- The players with the highest cards (active combattants)keep the
Court Cards before them and throw away the rest.
- The active combattants deposit 8 counters a head as a war-chest, to
defray the expenses when fighting the giant.
- The spinning of the tetotum (numbered 1-6)three times each, is the
weapon to kill the giant.
'Lucky casts and prizes'
of the game. If a prisoner throw 17, he gets the whole war-chest.
- No. 18: The giant is killed and the player gets the whole war-
'Unlucky casts and forfeits'