A Star Wars Skirmish Rules egy remek társasjáték, 1 - 2 játékos részére. A társast, 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a szimuláció, a kockadobás, a measurement movement és a line of sight mechanizmusokra.
These rules are designed to allow players to use Star Wars figures to fight scenarios, they are a solo set, though opposed play is possible! The rules are pitched so that players...
These rules are designed to allow players to use Star Wars figures to fight scenarios, they are a solo set, though opposed play is possible!
The rules are pitched so that players can be a single character (a Hero) and influence other figures on his side.
The rules are balanced in a way that players can refight actions in the Film/Movies, or in the animated Star Wars: Rebels / Clone wars.
Players will need at least 1 D6, a D4 and a D8, as well as appropriate figures and terrain.
1) Players place order counters behind their figure/group
2) Dice for Enemy Force Generation.
3) Calculate orders for Enemy force
4) Move figures/groups in order of Initiative, starting with the lowest Initiative figure/group.
5) Shoot/Act in Initiative order, starting with the highest Initiative figure/group.
Shooting, etc, can be delayed to allow groups to combine their fire/movement.
--for 15-32mm figures
- Description from the ruleset