A ラストダンスは私に (Save the Last Dance for Me) egy nagyon könnyen tanulható társasjáték, 4 - 8 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 5 - 15 perc. A társast, a könnyebb tanulhatósága miatt, akár már 8 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a pakli tervezés mechanizmusra.
The king has organized a royal ball, at the end of which the princess is going to finally choose a husband. Players begin with 4 cards each, playing 1 card on the table each round. The cards in the deck represent different guests attending the ball, each with their own unique ability. Use these to peek at, trade, or steal cards from other players. The two players holding the "Princess" and "Prince Edward" cards during the final round are declared the winners.
This game can be played by anywhere from 4 to 8 people, but some cards are used only if you have enough players. This means bigger groups will result in new abilities, forcing players to change up their strategy.
1. Deal 4 cards to each player.
2. The player holding the "Princess" card must flip her over so everyone can see.
3. All players choose 1 card from their hand and place it face down on the table.
4. The player holding the "Princess" flips over their chosen card and carries out its ability.
5. Continue clockwise around the table, each player activating their card's ability.
6. Once all players are finished, the round ends.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 two more times.
8. When all players have 1 card remaining, everyone places their cards face-up on the table. The 2 players holding the "Princess" and "Prince Edward" cards during the final round are declared the winners.
Will you aim for the "Princess" knowing everyone at the table can see exactly where she is? She is sure to draw the attention of other players, moving back and forth just like she would in a dance hall.
Or will you instead try your luck and search for "Prince Edward" instead? Some guests will give players the ability to pinpoint where he is hiding!
Various card effects:
Baron: All players take a random card from the hand of the player to their right.
Wizard: Trade your entire hand with another player.
Foreign Royal: Choose a card from your hand and trade it for the Princess.
Priest: You are exempt from all actions that affect a player's hand until your next turn.
—description by Raw Potions Publishing, publisher of the English localization