A San Guo Sha: Beginner's Edition egy remek társasjáték, 2 - 8 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövidebb, csak 40 perc. A társast, 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a pakli tervezés mechanizmusra.
The beginner's edition (初出茅庐) released in 2008. Targeted to simplify teaching, it contains only 64 cards in deck instead of 108 in a standard one, 4 heroes (Guan Yu, Gan Ning...
The beginner's edition (初出茅庐) released in 2008.
Targeted to simplify teaching, it contains only 64 cards in deck instead of 108 in a standard one, 4 heroes (Guan Yu, Gan Ning, tweaked Lv Bu and tweaked Zhang Liao) instead of 25.
It has no box, just a big envelope with a page of rule sheet and 4 sheets of uncut cards inside. You need to cut out the cards by yourself.
Legends of the Three Kingdoms (a.k.a. San Guo Sha) is a card game based off the Chinese classical novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which shares many rules with Bang!, the differences are as follows:
1. The Monarch (Sheriff) may get an additional skill related to their kingdom allegiance; players routinely have two powers.
2. Weapons may have their own additional powers.
3. A card to let a player borrow a weapon from another.
4. A card to cancel the effect of other cards.
5. Peach (Beer) may be played by any player when someone loses their last life; there is no exemption of using Peach when there are only 2 players left.
6. The game proceeds counter-clockwise.