A Plumbs and Play egy remek társasjáték, 2 - 6 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 20 - 30 perc. A társast, 8 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a kollekció gyűjtés és a merj és nyerj mechanizmusokra.
Plumbs is a tube card game ... or rather the tube game! Create the conduct by joining the various pipes and try to accumulate more points than your opponents, forming lines of...
Plumbs is a tube card game ... or rather the tube game!
Create the conduct by joining the various pipes and try to accumulate more points than your opponents, forming lines of the same color. But beware of competition from other players, basically you have the same purpose!
Join the tube cards together by matching the tightening screws, also using tubes of different colors, so as to compose the main line or game line. When assembling continuous sections of 3 or more tube cards of the same color (complete set), remove them and keep them aside !!
At the end of the game, count the points shown on the tubes you have accumulated and ... whoever scores the most points wins! Simple isn't it ?!
1. Shuffle the Main Deck of Cards
2. Place the main deck of cards mixed in to the side of the table down (henceforth Deck of Peach), so as to leave free space in the play area in front of you
Deal 3 cards to each player
The older player starts the turn and proceeds clockwise;
1. The turn player starts by drawing 2 cards from the Draw Deck;
2. During his turn the player:
• He can play Pipe cards (if he has them), remembering that:
The pipe cards played must be attached to the other pipe cards already present in the Game Area through the clamping screws;
If there are no tube cards in the Game Area, the player can start a new line or conduct by placing a new tube card in the Game Area. (which will cause the first player to start the game);
If you have tube cards in your hand that cannot be attacked anywhere (the tightening screws do not attach to any of the cards in the Game Area) you can decide to play it and start a new line or conduct;
• Can play Special or Cassette cards (if he has them);
• Cannot discard cards during his turn (except in special cases explained later);
• He can only pass hands if he has 3 or fewer cards in his hand.
Finally, remember one last rule:
All the special type cards or tools used or the tube cards removed will be discarded and placed face up next to the Fishing Deck, thus composing the discard pile.
End of the game
The game ends when there are no more cards to draw in the Draw Deck. After the last player of the turn has drawn the last card from the deck, the final game turn will proceed: after this, the game will end.
The tube cards left in the hand of each player will be counted as a penalty and the points shown above them will be subtracted from the player's final score ... so remember to use them (be careful though, continuing existing lines or starting new ones can provide advantages to the players after you!)
Count points and win
Each player at the end of the game counts the points shown above the accumulated tube cards.
Victory is achieved depending on the game mode chosen:
1. "Kill them all" (about 30 minutes): the player who scores the most points in a single round wins;
2. "Long road to ruin" (about 60 minutes): The first player who reaches 5000 points in one or more game rounds wins. If the player scores the necessary points during a round of play, he will still have to complete the game, hoping not to be exceeded in the point count and therefore not to stick to the ... tube!
-description from publisher