A Play Letters egy remek társasjáték, 1 - 10 játékos részére.
Play Letters contains 400 cardboard letter squares and has directions for 10 word games: 1. Anagrams: 2-6 players. Object is to create words of three or more letters. 2....
Play Letters contains 400 cardboard letter squares and has directions for 10 word games:
1. Anagrams: 2-6 players. Object is to create words of three or more letters.
2. Build-a-Sentence: 2-6 players. Similar to Anagrams but you create sentences and you can take words from other players if you transpose letters to form new word.
3. Scrambled Letters: Players take letters and form a word and then scramble letters in their hands to pass onto next player to unscramble and correctly guess word.
4. Word Solitaire: Take all the letters in your name (or another place or name) and rearrange to form other word(s).
5. Ghosts: 2-6 players - Object is for each player to add a letter to letters already played by preceding players without completing a word of three or more letters.
6. Heads and Tails: Similar to Ghosts except played with words of 4 or more letters.
7. Add or O-U-T: Similar to Ghosts except you want to create words of 4 or more by adding letter to previously played letters.
8. Crosswords: Players alternate in adding words to crossword layout.
9. Tell Me What: Storytelling game where player starts a story and the stops the story and selects a letter. The first player to say an appropriate word to continue the story beginning witht he letter wins it.
10. Barnyard Hunt: 8 or 10 players. Leader hides letter squares in defined area (indoors or outdoors). Everyone goes off to find letters and when all are found each player uses letters to spell out as many barnyard related items as possible. This can also be played with other categories.