Ez a játék a Necromunda: Underhive kiegészítője.
A Necromunda: House of Artifice egy összetett kiegészítő a Necromunda: Underhive társasjátékhoz, 2 - 4 játékos részére. A társast, a bonyolultsága miatt, csak 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni.
Necromunda is a vast machine and the sons and daughters of House Van Saar are its engineers. While other clans and Noble Houses have been content to embrace the slavish...
Necromunda is a vast machine and the sons and daughters of House Van Saar are its engineers. While other clans and Noble Houses have been content to embrace the slavish traditions of the Imperium, in particular its superstitious fear of technology, those of House Van Saar have sought to unravel the mysteries of Humanity’s lost age of advancement and progress. At times during their long history, their actions have brought them close to tech-heresy, and only the extreme secrecy of their Archeotek cabals and the benevolence of House Helmawr – which benefits most from their innovation – have protected them.
Get the ultimate guide to House Van Saar. This 128-page book features the definitive history of the House and rules for fielding the six different types of fighters available to House Van Saar – Primes, Augmeks, Archeoteks, Neoteks, Teks, and Subteks. It's ideal for fans of House Van Saar or anyone who wants to delve deeper into the dark side of the underhive.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• History of the House of Artifice
• House Van Saar Gangs: Updated rules for creating and running House Van Saar gangs, including two new Van Saar gang fighters - the technological Archeoteks and the grav-cutter riding Neoteks.
• Hired Guns, Hangers-on, and Dramatis Personae: Rules for adding Bounty Hunters, Hive Scum, and House Agents to your game, as well as Van Saar specific Dramatis Personae such as Von Buren (the rogue Archeotek) and Lisbeth "Iron Angel" (the arachni-rig pilot).
• Expanded Rules: Additional rules for running House Van Saar gangs.
• House Van Saar Scenarios: A collection of scenarios dedicated to the House of Artifice.