A 全民防疫 (National Epidemic Prevention) egy kiváló társasjáték, 2 - 4 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövidebb, csak 20 - 40 perc. A társast, 10 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. Kooperatív jellegű.
Components:Epidemic Prevention Cards x 55 Double side cards: the light color side is called epidemic prevention card; another side with deep color frame is called infected card....
Components:Epidemic Prevention Cards x 55
Double side cards: the light color side is called epidemic prevention card; another side with deep color frame is called infected card.
1. Shuffle all the cards (the prevention side face up) as a deck and place it in the middle of the table.
2. Leave two spaces as the “infected area” and “discard area” next to the deck.
Playing the Game:
Start with the start player. On player’s turn, he activates the following phases in order:
After a player activates “Epidemic Prevention and Spread Phase” and “Epidemic Prevention Events Phase”, players take their turns in clockwise order.
1. Epidemic Prevention and Spread Phase
A. Epidemic Prevention：Player takes 3 cards from the top of the card deck, choose one with ［♠/♠］and place it in any player’s area (include the player himself). Then player flips over the rest of two cards in the “infected area” and check if there is an “outbreak” in “epidemic area”.
Outbreak: After player activates “Epidemic Prevention” and there are the same infected cards in “infected area”, the player must take two same infected cards from “infected area” and place in his player area. Keep taking until infected cards are totally different in the “infected area”.
B. Spread: Take an infected card from the” infected area” and place it in his player area.
2. Epidemic Prevention Events Phase
If the card on the top of the deck with［✚］, the player activates the card immediately. Next, player flips the card over and places the card in “infected area”. Keep activating every card until there is no more card with ［✚］on the top of the deck.
After the player finished the phase1 and 2, the player’s turn end. The next player takes his turn in clockwise order.
“Transmission Events”: When all players take their turns, the round ends. Then whoever becomes a “confirmed case” must take a card which should be identical with the routes of infection of his own from the “infected area” to his player area. (about “confirm case”: see the “Special Cases”)
The end of the game:
1. When the card deck runs out, shuffle the cards of discard area as a new deck. Keep playing the card deck until the deck runs out again, then the game ends. Every player wins the game!
2. If all player become “confirm case” or one player died before players run out the card deck twice, the game ends immediately, all players lose.
1. “confirm case”: When a player has more than 3 identical infected cards in his player area, he becomes the “confirm case” by that routes of infection. In the end of a round, because of the “Transmission Events”, the “confirm case” has to take a card as same as his routes of infection. But there is no need to take any card if the “confirm case” has the corresponding epidemic prevention card or there is no same infected card in the “infected area”.
2. “death confirmed”: When a player has 5 identical infected cards in his player area, the game ends, everyone is failing to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and is lost.
3. When a player activates “Epidemic Prevention” in his first phase(Epidemic Prevention and Spread Phase) and the 3 cards he draws are all with ✚ or he doesn’t want to take anyone back, he may flip over all the cards and place them in “infected area”.
A Player who has a hospital card must take the treatment in hospital: he can discard an infected card from his player area every round; he won’t become a “confirmed case” or effect by “Transmission Events”. Before the player discard the hospital card, he can’t activate any action in Phase1. But the player should check if there is an “outbreak” in “epidemic area” as well. If there are more than 2 identical infected cards in “infected area”, the player has to take 2 cards of them and place them in his player area.
—description from the publisher