A Get the Shinies egy kiváló társasjáték, 2 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 15 - 30 perc. A társast, 8 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a pakli tervezés mechanizmusra.
Players take on the role of adventurers and race to gather mysterious creatures in this otherworldly safari. The cards: • Adventure cards provide step-by-step instructions to...
Players take on the role of adventurers and race to gather mysterious creatures in this otherworldly safari.
• Adventure cards provide step-by-step instructions to setup and play through each round.
• Shinies are the gemmed bugs that players try to capture during adventures.
• Catchies represent the items and methods used to capture shinies.
• Missions are the assignments given to players during the game to be completed for bounties. (Requirement varies.)
• Bounties award/ represent treasure, the currency used to determine the winner. (Reward amount varies.)
• Players start by separating the cards into five draw stacks by type (adventures, shinies, catchies, missions, and bounties).
• Each player draws 5 catchies to form their hand.
• Each player draws 1 mission to complete.
That's it, you're ready to play!
Get the shinies is broken down into a series of rounds known as "adventures".
• Before each round players replenish their hand of catchies, as necessary (up to the maximum of five).
• At the beginning of each round an adventure card is placed into the center of the play area to guide players through the setup and gameplay of each round.
• Players then take alternating turns matching their catchies with shinies to capture them as directed by the adventure card until the round is over.
• At the end of each round players check to see if they've captured enough shinies to complete their mission. If enough shinies have been captured the player: exchanges the required number of shinies for a bounty card, discards the completed mission along with the required shinies, and draws a new mission.
This process is repeated until 10 missions have been completed collectively, ending the game.
When the game ends players discard any remaining missions, shinies, or catchies they have then reveal their bounty cards and add up their values. The player with the highest treasure value wins the game!
You'll need to manage your hand of catchies wisely while consistently making the right plays to hinder your opponent and advance yourself to ensure victory in this unpredictable contest because it's not a game of chance!
-description from designer