A Fantasy Rules! egy összetett társasjáték, 2 - 12 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövidebb, csak 1 óra. A társast, a bonyolultsága miatt, csak 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a váltakozó képességek és a measurement movement mechanizmusokra.
(From the Publisher) Fantasy Rules! 3rd edition 2004 Chipco's Fantasy Rules! lets you game in the worlds of fantasy and mythology with rules that are easy, flexible, innovative...
(From the Publisher)
Fantasy Rules! 3rd edition 2004
Chipco's Fantasy Rules! lets you game in the worlds of fantasy and mythology with rules that are easy, flexible, innovative, fast, and fun. Fantasy Rules! may be played with any figures currently in your collection and playing time is around one hour for typical armies. Armies are generally made up of 30 to 50 figures. Characters are included in the system, but are not so powerful as to overly influence and unbalance the outcome of the game.
* FR!3 may be played with any figures you have and is very well suited for use with figures mounted on slotted bases
* FR!3 is designed for use with 15mm or 25mm armies
* FR!3 is tied to no figure manufacturer
* The movement system is based on previous, proven Chipco game systems
* There are over 60 army lists included, featuring both mythical historical and pure fantasy - from legendary Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome to new lists for Napoleonic, American Civil War, Buffalo Soldiers, Native Americans, Faerie, Automaton, Arabian Nights, and Victorian armies. From Gnomes, Elves, and Orcs to Hive Queens and Arch Angels or Demon Lords
* FR!3 streamlines the 2nd edition magic system, adds new units and abilities, and makes characters more flexible while keeping the core system
* Battles are not limited to open ground. FR!3 includes rules for flying, swimming, and burrowing troops
* FR!3 adds a whole new dimension with rules for cities, walls, and ships
* Gamers upgrading from FR!2 will appreciate that a version of FR!3 is available with any changes from the 2nd edition marked
* The rules take advantage of the book-marking capability of Adobe Acrobat and are also indexed
* FR!3 can easily be played on the typical kitchen table (3' x 4'). It can be expanded to battles of any size, and used to resolve large battles in RPGs
* Approximately 150 pages, with reference tables, etc.
First edition - 1996
Second edition - 1998
Third edition - 2004
Fantasy Rules! Tournament & Campaign Edition (TCE) - 2008