Az Egg add egy nagyszerű társasjáték, 2 - 4 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 20 - 30 perc. A társast, 6 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a minta felismerés és a score-and-reset game mechanizmusokra.
Smart hens lay eggs and fight for their seats. The way to get a place is math! But you need to remember where the eggs are. You can remove it the moment you are off guard. Who is...
Smart hens lay eggs and fight for their seats.
The way to get a place is math!
But you need to remember where the eggs are. You can remove it the moment you are off guard.
Who is the smartest hen?
1. You need to figure out the location and number of eggs to score more points than other players.
1. Each player takes 20 pieces of the same color.
2. Randomly cover 25 lid tiles on the board.
3. Each player shuffles the cards and draws 4 cards.
4. The remaining cards are placed in a pile next to the board.
1. When the first player's turn comes, he uses it to add the required number of 4 cards in his hand.
ex) When using 2 cards: (1) card + (2) card = 3
ex) When using 3 cards: (1) card + (2) card + (3) card = 6
2. Open the divider cover, insert 1 game piece (egg), and then close the cover again.
3. Discard the used cards and draw cards from the pile for the number of cards used. This way the turn is over and the next person's turn begins.
The game ends when all players' game pieces are used up. And when you open the lid, the one with the most eggs wins. Completing 3 and 4 items straight and diagonally gives 3 and 4 additional points each, and if there are discarded game pieces (eggs), the player with the most points by calculating -1 per piece wins.