A Dung: Unplugged egy kiváló társasjáték, 2 - 4 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 20 - 30 perc. A társast, 7 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a ceruza-papír, a flicking és az induction mechanizmusokra.
Agents browse folders to find information. Searching sequentially from problem 1, sometimes splitting into sections, sometimes using a hash table... But... I don't see the dunk....
Agents browse folders to find information.
Searching sequentially from problem 1, sometimes splitting into sections, sometimes using a hash table...
But... I don't see the dunk.
Computer Science Principles-Explore/Search
Computers store a lot of data. When it is necessary to find the information you want, it searches, but the computer outputs it according to various condition search methods. This requires command and judgment, and uses effective methods to quickly find data while classifying or selecting data. Alternatively, you can use search keys such as words, numbers, names, addresses, barcodes, and QR codes to let the computer find the information you are looking for.
1. Match the number of cards on your head strap and collect 3 cards.
1. Each player tie a headband to his forehead.
2. Each player attaches 1 card to the headband. At this time, you should not know the contents of the card. Then take the recording paper.
1. You can ask questions once at a time.
Ex) card (17)
Question: Is it less than 20?
2. The player who hears this answer writes.
Ex) card (17)
-The number of cards is less than "20". So my card is above the number "20".
3. Ask questions one by one, and when the correct answer comes up, place the card in front of you and insert a new card into your forehead.
4. If the answer is not correct, place the card without checking it and attach a new card to the headband without checking it yourself.
- If someone collects 3 cards, the game ends and that person wins.