A Dominoplay: The Regions of Italy egy nagyszerű társasjáték, 2 - játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 15 perc. A társas elsősorban gyerekeknek készült, akár már 5 éves kortól is játszható. A játékmenet erősen épít a lapka-elhelyezés és a minták mechanizmusokra.
Created by Flavio Fogarolo, expert teacher of compensatory and didactic tools for pupils with special educational needs, Dominoplay innovates the classic domino game to sustain...
Created by Flavio Fogarolo, expert teacher of compensatory and didactic tools for pupils with special educational needs, Dominoplay innovates the classic domino game to sustain learning in the geography curriculum area in primary school. This box, in particular, concentrates on the regions of Italy.
HOW IT WORKS
The box contains 72 cards, divided into 3 groups:
• first group of 24 cards: regions in northern Italy
• second group of 24 cards: regions in central Italy
• third group of 24 cards: regions of southern Italy and islands
In turn, the groups are divided into two levels of increasing difficulty:
– the cards in the first level represent the name of the region with the coat of arms and the map of Italy with the region coloured in red.
– the cards in the second level represent the map of the region (only the external outline) with the location and name of the capital city, a picture of something characteristic from that region, with indications of the subject and its location, and names of cities and characteristic places of the region represented in road map format.
Game play can be organized by choosing the tiles based on the players knowledge. For example, if the players know northern Italy very well, central Italy a little but, and southern Italy/islands not at all, all 24 of the northern Italy tiles can be selected, only 8 from the first level of the central Italy group, and none from the southern Italy/islands group, for a total of 32 cards in all.