A Disney Fairies: Fly and Go Seek Game egy remek társasjáték, 2 - 6 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 10 perc. A társast, 3 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a memória mechanizmusra.
Disney Fairies: Fly and Go Seek Game is a princess themed memory game. Object: to fly around the house collecting Treasure Triangles. At the end of the game, the player with the...
Disney Fairies: Fly and Go Seek Game is a princess themed memory game.
Object: to fly around the house collecting Treasure Triangles. At the end of the game, the player with the most Treasure Triangles is the winner!
1) Decide on four locations around your house to place Treasure Triangles (for example, the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, entry way). These are the places you'll "fly" to!
2) In each location, place six Treasure Triangles as shown. (Wedges meet to form a hexagon). It does not matter which sides are face-up.
3) Everyone sits in a central location.
4) Put all the square Cards inside the bag.
5) Have the sand timer handy.
The player with the next birthday goes first!
On Your Turn:
Reach in the bag and, without looking, pull out a Card. Follow the instructions below based on what kind of Card you pulled:
If you pulled a Picture Card, look at the items on both sides of the Card. Choose one of the sides to place face-up in the center of all the players. Now it's the next player's turn.
If you pulled a Moon Card, place it off to the side to begin creating a picture of a full moon. If the fourth Moon Card is pulled and the picture of the full moon is complete, the game is over (see Ending the Game section below). Otherwise it's the next player's turn.
"Fly and Go Seek" Card
If you pulled a "Fly and Go Seek" Card, follow the directions below:
1) Take a look at ALL the face-up Picture Cards. Try to remember the items on them, but leave them where they are. (Note: if there are no face-up Picture Cards then your turn is over because there are no items to seek, and now it's the next players' turn.)
2) Flip the sand timer over and go!
3) Hurry to the Treasure Triangles around your house. If you see items from face-up Picture Cards on any Treasure Triangles take those Treasure Triangles, take those Treasure Triangles with you.
4) When the sand timer runs out, another player should let you know. Immediately come back with any Treasure Triangles you have collected.
5) Compare the Treasure Triangles you have collected to the face-up Picture Cards. Place each treasure Triangle you have collected that matches a Picture Card in your own scoring pile. Set the matching Picture Cards out of the game.
6) If you collected a Treasure Trinagle that does not have a matching face-up Picture Card, put the Treasure Triangle back and your next turn is skipped. Now it's the next player's turn.
Ending the Game
When the fourth Moon Card is pulled from thebag and the picture of the full moon is complete, the game is over. Players count up the Treasure Triangles they have collected. The player with the most Treasure Triangles wins!