A Conservation Crisis egy nagyszerű társasjáték, 2 - 4 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő 45 - 90 perc. A társast, 12 éves kortól ajánljuk kipróbálni. A játékmenet erősen épít a szimuláció és a pontról pontra mozgás mechanizmusokra.
In Conservation Crisis you set out to save your chosen species from extinction. You do this by acquiring resources for your reserve and creating environments where the animals...
In Conservation Crisis you set out to save your chosen species from extinction. You do this by acquiring resources for your reserve and creating environments where the animals can survive alongside the local communities. Its design combines the experiences Richard has had through his conservation work and our combined love of board games.
Each round, players receive $100,000 of Donor Funding when they reach HQ, as well as income from tourist lodges they have built. They then take event cards, which make their wildlife populations go up or down dependent on which projects and staff they have built, and continue around the board spending their money to rebuild their reserves. The game also includes a ‘poacher’s checkpoint’ where players must choose to pay a ‘bribe’ to pass straight through or wait two turns. If a player pays the ‘bribe’ they take a bribe card, which they turn over at HQ; all bribe cards are negative, so players soon learn to avoid them, teaching an important lesson about the dangers of corruption!
- CONSERVATION CRISIS! Take control of a wildlife reserve in crisis and rescue a species!
- SAVE A SPECIES! Test yourself and take your $100,000 then put it to work at saving animals
- FAMILY BOARD GAME! A fun family game perfect for ages 7+ and up to 4 teams ofplayers
- PLAY WITH 2+ PEOPLE! Go it alone or team up for a maximum of 4 teams to save the animals!
- FUN STRATEGY! Involve everything with this quick thinking and strategic gameplay required to protect a whole species from extinction!
The Conservation Crisis board game has been designed, playtested and refined by conservation and gaming experts and the general public over the course of three years, to ensure it is fun to play while still being as true-to-life as possible. It has the traditional feel of games such as Monopoly and Game of Life that many people will have grown up with but uses more modern game design techniques to make it less luck-based. It is suitable for ages 7 and above and makes a great family game.