A Barking Bruno egy kiváló társasjáték, 1 - 4 játékos részére. A társas elsősorban gyerekeknek készült, akár már 6 éves kortól is játszható. A játékmenet erősen épít a játékos kiiktatás mechanizmusra.
To Set Up: 1. Insert the holes inside the front feet into the tabs on the side of the Bone Bucket. 2. Carefully place the tab bars inside both front feet. 3. Lock Bruno into a...
To Set Up:
1. Insert the holes inside the front feet into the tabs on the side of the Bone Bucket.
2. Carefully place the tab bars inside both front feet.
3. Lock Bruno into a sleeping position by pushing Bruno's head down and turning it slightly counterclockwise until it locks into place.
4. Place the bones into the Bone Bucket, mix them well, and slide the Power Switch to On.
5. Shuffle the Bone Cards and place them face down in front of Bruno.
1. After deciding the order of play, the first player takes one card from the top of the pile and shows it to the other players. The Player then removes the number and color of bones from the Bone Bucket as indicated on the card.
2. After the player successfully removes the bones indicated on the card, the next player draws a card from the pile and so on.
3. Following the instructions on the card, the players take turns carefully removing the bones from the Bone Bucket.
4. Whenever a player disturbs the Bone Bucket and wakes Bruno, he will jump and bark at the player, disqualifying them from the game. After putting Bruno back to sleep (see Step 3 in the To Set Up section), the other players continue to remove bones in turn until only one player remains that player is the winner.
5. If players remove all the bones from the Bone Bucket without walking Bruno, the game ends in a tie.
6. If a player draws a blank card, that player may skip their turn without having to remove any bones. You can also use blank cards as replacements for cards that are lost or damaged.
Barking Bruno Body
Bone Bucket Case
Requires three AA size batteries