Az AC-Goose Story egy nagyszerű társasjáték, 2 - 5 játékos részére, az átlagos játékidő rövid, csak 5 - 15 perc. A társas elsősorban gyerekeknek készült, akár már 6 éves kortól is játszható. A játékmenet erősen épít az egyidejű akciók, a pakli tervezés és a kockadobás mechanizmusokra.
On a distant island, geese live in different villages. One day, they decide to cross the river and go on an adventure to the mysterious world. As only six boats can be used, each...
On a distant island, geese live in different villages. One day, they decide to cross the river and go on an adventure to the mysterious world. As only six boats can be used, each villages tries hard to let more of their geese embark. Meanwhile, the naughty wildcats and weasels are to hinder everyone...
Game Set Up: Place the boat card and black dice in the center of the playing area; Each player chooses a color and takes their respective game cards, dice, and player screen of their own colors; Each player places the player screen in front of them.
Game Play: There will be 6 turns in a game.
1. Each player rolls a dice and places it on the boat card. The summation of the number on dice represent the number of boat seats in this round;
2. Each player chooses 2 cards in their hands, then places the card face-down in front of themselves in same time. When all players are ready, everyone reveals their chosen cards by turning them face-up;
3. Executing the action of the function cards.
4. According to the number printed at upper-right corner of the cards, arrange the goose cards and luggage cards in ascending order near the boat card. The smallest number of card can embark first, followed by the others accordingly until the boat full loaded;
5. Each players moves their goose card (which get onto the boat) and AC-Goose Man Card (which successfully got rid of the weasels) to their own scoring zone, trashes the remaining goose cards and used function cards to the trash pile;
6.Start the next turn.
Game End: When you have played 6 turns, the game is over. Each player calculates their adventure points; each goose in the scoring zone valued 1 adventure point and each AC-Goose Man in the scoring zone valued 3 adventure points.
The Winner: The player with the most adventure points is the winner. If two or more players tie, the winner will be the player with the most AC-Goose Man cards.